[mp_row] [mp_span col="12"] [mp_row_inner] [mp_span_inner col="9"] [mp_heading]
Chapel Hill Deck Cleaning Staining |NC Fence and Deck Restoration[/mp_heading] [/mp_span_inner] [mp_span_inner col="3"]
Chapel Hill Deck Cleaning –Staining - Sanding – Restoration[/mp_text] [/mp_span_inner] [/mp_row_inner] [mp_row_inner] [mp_span_inner col="12"]
Providing Deck Cleaning & Deck Staining if your Chapel Hill Deck or Fence has seen better days. Most old wood decks and Fences have problems with splinters, mold, popped up nails, and loose boards. The North Carolina climate is very hard on outdoor wood surfaces. We apply the best deck stains to keep your deck sealed and protected. We mostly use TWP and ReadySeal oil based semi-transparent deck and fence stains.
We service Pressure Treated Southern pine, Ipe Decking, Composite Decking, Cumaru, Cedar, and most other exotic hardwoods.
It’s time to enjoy your backyard again. Call Cary Deck Restoration today for all your deck and fence cleaning staining and repairs.
Our 7 Step Process:
- Deck Inspection – Before we start any job we do a thorough inspection of your deck framing, supports, railings, stairs, and deck boards.
- Deck Repairs – From exposed nails to loose boards to unsafe railings, we can do any repairs necessary.
- Deck Cleaning – We use a variety of cleaners based on the condition and type of old finish. Always Environmentally safe products.
- Deck Brightening – A brightening solution is applied to your deck to brighten the deck up and remove old stains.
- Deck Sanding – We sand EVERY deck we do. No matter how clean you get a deck the wood can always be smoother when sanded.
- Deck Staining – We use a variety of stain brands. We have found through our experience of refinishing thousands of decks some products work better on different decks and different environments.
- Advanced Maintenance Scheduling – We use over 10 factors to determine the recommended maintenance needed for your deck. Our automated scheduling system alerts you and us when it’s time to inspect the deck for maintenance.
Before you have a Chapel Hill Power Washing company, Chapel Hill Pressure Washing company, Chapel Hill Painting company, or inexperienced Chapel Hill deck cleaning company service your deck – Call Us! We are happy to schedule a free estimate and show you why our 7 step process is superior to the average clean-stain deck service.
We also service Pressure Treated Southern pine, Ipe Decking, Composite Decking, Cumaru, Cedar, and most other exotic hardwoods.[/mp_text] [/mp_span] [/mp_row] [mp_row] [mp_span col="12"] [mp_text] [/mp_text] [/mp_span] [/mp_row]