Deck Company - Raleigh Cary and surrounding cities. Outdoor Living Services...
Deck Services are a large part of our Company.
Our goal is to always do every job right the first time, not cutting any corners, and do it for a fair price. We stand behind our work and provide written warranties for everything we do. Since we started this business we have seen literally thousands of decks and have witnessed first hand what works and what doesn't. At least a few times a year we are still surprised at some of the workmanship we come across. Call us today to see first hand the quality we deliver.
Why we are different
There are a lot of companies out there that do a little bit of everything. There are deck builders that also do kitchens, baths, and such. There are pressure wash companies that also stain decks and call it "Deck Restoration". There are handymen and painters that also clean and stain decks. All we do is outdoor living. That is what gives us a unique advantage in that we can rebuild your deck, restore it, replace floors or railings, upgrade to composite or designer railings, and install low voltage lighting to enhance your deck at night. Most deck builders want to rip everything down and start over, the others want to just clean and stain it.
When we restore a deck we:
- Inspect and Repair footings, frames, loose boards, railings, and stairs before we do anything. Then make necessary repairs.
- Use commercial floor sanding equipment to make the floors, stairs, and handrails smooth and free of splinters.
- Provide an honest evaluation on the best approach to restoring your deck. Sometimes a new floor only costs a bit more than trying to strip it.
- Efficiently schedule jobs, show up on time, and complete jobs on time.
- Don't have inexperienced crews on our jobs. As the owner I am on most jobs before during and after.
Our focus is Restoring what you have & building new when needed
We build our share of new but the real focus of Cary Deck Restoration is helping customers get the most from what they already have.
Quality, Quality, and Quality
Sometimes we are asked to do ineffective repairs, use inferior products, or provide the lowest price quotes. We are a professional company and strive to maintain our reputation which is why we don't cut corners. We price our services fairly and deliver outstanding results every time.
Outstanding Customer Service
A lot of times when we get estimate requests we find customers don't quite know what they want or what's possible. We will take you to past jobsites, show you countless photos, and make sure you are making informed decisions and getting the most for your money. On larger projects we bring in veteran designers to help plan your space and create computer mock ups with 3d graphics. Our recent implementation of new technology systems ensures seamless communications. Our advanced maintenance tracking system ensures you outdoor structures always receive the maintenance when needed.
- CEO, FounderBob is the Founder and Owner of the Company. His passion of construction and love for the outdoors came together...
- Exotic Deck Staining Project: Bamboo This Exotic Deck Staining project started when the homeowner wanted to make this deck special. It was unlike finishing the typical pressure treated pine deck. This is where our experience working with numerous species of woods makes us the expert deck restoration company in the Raleigh Area....
- These Fuquay Varina homeowners called Cary Deck Restoration out to get ideas what to do with this worn deck. After talking with several Fuquay Varina pressure washing companies who had no interest in trying to strip this Sikkens Deck Stain off they were referred to us. Unfortunately the Sikkens DEK...
- Trex composite Decking
- Custom fabricated and powder coated railings
- Custom shade options
- Same day floor and railing replacements
- Screen porch conversions to 3 season rooms
- Commercial German floor sanding equipment
- Emergency services for repairs and unexpected parties
- State of the art building, staining, fastening products and services
- Elaborate before and after gallery
- Low impact building practices
- LED lighting and Energy efficient solutions